Friday, May 06, 2005

Got work?

This is my first blog entry for the month of May. Yes, i skipped six whole days of blogging. I would like to think it's because of work. Im trying to be all O.C. now with work so i wouldn't be so much troubled with the idea of idleness. I'm starting to think i'm seriously getting old, or reaching ultra square-ness, since doing absolutely nothing drains my sanity. Thoughts of admitting myself into nunnery or chugging down a whole bottle of Flintstones multivitamins enter my mind when i got zero things to do. Downright silly, but lately i don't seem to know how my mind works. This emotional rollercoaster i've been riding on has re-aligned itself to the point that it has more twists and turns than the curls of my hair (which for some strange reason has started to un-curl itself, at least for a couple of locks). Plus im in temporary house arrest since the 30th, save for the occasional trips to the grocery to replenish stocks (see more work) or to the nearby lugawan to have my fix of mais con hielo (Ang enet talaga sa Pilipins). Aww, for the love of me, let this episode end.