Friday, March 18, 2005

drug addict.

Everything hurts right now --- my head, my tummy, my tonsils. This has been my lamentation for the past four days. The pain had been so painful the first day I was crying my eyes out hoping each wail reduces the pain. It was really excruciating. Luckily, it doesn't hurt much now as it did the past days, but i can't still feel something throbbing in my head. Sabi ni mama, the shocked of the accident we met a few days ago caused all of these, well at least the headache and the tonsils. Oh did i mention i had a fever? It was really bad, so bad i ended up being curled up all day, speaking in this im-so-weak tone nobody understands. I had to miss a function i was planning to attend to for the past week. Too bad for me. Oh well, i'll just wait for "next time".