Saturday, March 05, 2005

hearsays.

I was watching star movies a while ago, and me, myself and irene was on. Picked up this line which made me laugh. It's worth sharing... ang kulet!

"Just because i rock doesn't mean i'm made of stone"
- Jim Carrey, "Me, Myself and Irene"

***

On a slightly serious note, the book I'm reading now, Dan Brown's Angels and Demons, is starting to grow on me. I initially thought it was going to be a very bad spin off of his better known novel, The Da Vinci's code. Yes it dwells partly on the aspect of religion, still have a hint of being sacreligious, but still a good read. One thing with Dan Brown's novel, you got to have a very strong hold on your faith, or you might get into serious confusion. I'm a believer, but i also believe in tolerance. Dan Brown puts it this way...

"Faith is universal. Our specific methods for understanding it are arbitrary. Some of us pray to Jesus, some of us go to Mecca, some of us study subatomic particles. In the end, we are all just searching for truth, that which is greater for us."

Korek! <--- parang naliligaw tong hirit na to (",)