Wednesday, March 23, 2005

working for myself...

...literally! My helper asked for almost a week off this Holy week, so im left to fend for my own little store... all by my lonesome self! I'm still 'managing' (no pun intended) the place, but it gets tiring day after day. Having to wake up at 5 am isn't really that difficult, but having to wait till noon to close the store down can get boring especially when your suki(s) arrive 30 minutes apart form each other. Good thing, i have a good book (Paulo Coelho's The Pilgrimage) to tie me down and keep my sane. Talk about multitasking (which after college, without habitual practice, can really be rusty), i'm my own seller, kargador, and accountant rolled into one. Im my own Am-girl (derived from the term Amboy---Amo na, boy pa. hehehe.) Haaay, oki lang at least i get to justify my 'therapy' i will be coming back to with a vengance at the end of the week. Am i turning to be one of those people who live for the weekend? Uh-oh...