Friday, November 25, 2005

random shoutouts

I have a zillion un-opened emails. I don't know exactly when did Friendster became so complicated to operate. YM never fails to deliver my offline messages. I'm seldom home to receive phone calls. So, thank heavens for mobile technology. My closest buds now know the only way to find out if im still alive is to send me those little text messages of musta's and wazzup's and hold their breaths (or not) for my reply. And as i am reminded of someone who's older and much more wiser, i am making a point to reply, not with just a lousy "K" who, let's admit it, is a waste of one peso, but with a really sincere response to a well-meaning question. I am as much offended as the next person if all i get is a lame "K" for a text, so i try my best to converse, even digitally. Besides, i am in deep need for human interaction, not that i don't get any. It's just that one can never get enough. So this entry is dedicated for all those people who made my recent days lighter , in 160 characters or less (",)...

Kaye Wee - Damn, girl. You're witnessing a miracle almost every day. You don't know how much i want to be in your shoes in those moments. And although Zamboanga is a plane ride away, the distance never really hurt the friendship. We're tighter than ever. Come visit, you owe me a hug.

Von - Wala kang kakupas-kupas. You never fail to make me smile, as in crazy smile. Minsan, akala ng mama ko nababaliw na ako kasi tumatawa ako wala naman akong kausap. You're my premiere source of tsismaks and intrigues (and tsinelas...still waiting). Don't be a stranger. I know you'll never be.

Maebz - Thanks for asking. I maybe difficult around this time of the year, but friends like you make this easier for me. I love you, friend. And side note: Ang buhay parang pelikula, may bida at may kontrabida. Boring ang bida pag walang kontrabida. Ang kontrabida pinag-uusapan, kinaiinggitan. Hindi tayo bida, kaya tayo masaya, lalo ka na, haba ng hair mo. Marami ring extra. Ang extra madalas walang bayad libre lang pagkain. Hindi ako extra (Actually, the extra part isn't in that line of thought, nakakatawa lang... labo ko talaga)

Pao - When you started asking me if i were sanchai because dao ming si is asking, i knew immediately it was you. Konti lang kasi kilala kong high pero not on drugs. It was nice to hear your voice. How long has it been? Our friendship is the only good thing that came out from the tragedy that is the Alex's-and-I-era. No offense Alex, but we both know it was crummy. See you in December. Dinner's on you.

Beb - Thanks for not giving up on me, even though there were times that if you did, i couldn't really blame you. You're my rock.