Saturday, June 30, 2007

Spoiled rotten.

Sometimes, I wonder how did I get so lucky.

Beb and I celebrated our 3rd year and 4th month anniversary (? monthsary? smarshshery, whatever) in Trinoma, because he wanted to check out the newest mall on the block (the Block, get it? get it? Nyek). That was where his say for the night ends. Everything else was my call. Yes, I'm spoiled.

I had craving for fried chicken. Oh, I really miss friend chicken. And since Pancake House was nowhere to be found, I had to settle for Yellow Cab's hot wings, without the hot part. Doesn't really do much for the craving, but it's a start.

Gotta be prepared.

Glorious greasiness. I love it!

And because it's the season of great movies, we watched what's next on the must-see list, The Transformers. Ok, so admittedly, I was a little apprehensive. The Autobots and Decepticons I was used to were colorful, animated and in 2d, so putting it in live action is a bit of a shocker to old school peeps like me. But you got to hand it to what's his name, this guy they call Steven Spielberg, he knows how to make a good movie. It's surprisingly funny, too. I will spare the three people who read this blog of the spoilers, but if there is one reason a person should watch the film, this would be it.

Move over Mojax. Major Girl Crush, talaga.

Lesbianic tendency alert! Megan Fox is hawtness. Pardon me, but I swear the sight of her sincerely leads me to question myself and my bicuriousity. Grabe, kasama ko pa boyfriend ko nito ha.

Speaking of boyfriend, of all of 40 months we've been a couple, the bf has never failed to give me a gift each monthasary. This time is no exception. Yup, totally spoiled.


Which now adds to a growing tower of books that I have yet to read. Tambak na ko. Time to sit down and just read, that should be written in our Bill of Rights or something. Wishful thinking, haay...


Thanks beb. I know I'm one lucky bit... girl. Thanks for keeping me safe, relatively sane and very much happy. Love you to bits!

Labels:

2 Hugs:

At 7/02/2007 10:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mabuti ka pa. haaay.

hahaha, may ganun comment!:p

 
At 7/04/2007 05:06:00 AM, Blogger freefalldrifter said...

yeng,yeng,yeng,

wala akong masabi.

hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home