Monday, June 04, 2007

I still got it.

Three years and three months into the relationship, beb thinks he has some sort of a hold over me. He claims I no longer stress him out. He's so familiar with all my drama, and I gotta hand it to him, he does seem steady now, especially in PMS-induced sapak. I sometimes worry I'm becoming a bore, predictable so to speak. So once in a while, I give him a reason why he's still into me. Just when he thought he has seen the last of my craziness, I throw him a curve ball, and remind him why he still loves me, the challenge and drama that is me. Note to fellow long time girlfriends, this is best done when eating, usually when something is bound to get stuck in his throat.

Me: You know what I just realized?
Beb: What?
Me: My time is almost up, if i wanted to pursue this dream.
Beb: What dream?
Me: I want to be a young hot mom!

I swear, you could see fear creep across the poor guy's face. It's so funny, it's crazy.

Labels:

2 Hugs:

At 6/05/2007 02:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 years 3 months na, wala pa rin bang itch?

pahingi naman ng terramycin. mukang effective yun gamit mo eh. haha.

 
At 6/05/2007 02:25:00 PM, Blogger freefalldrifter said...

uhmmm, no comment.

hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home