Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sandcastles.



In your shores, I found myself washed,

Sweet soft serenade of tender waves crash,
And, while the moon sings a lullaby so sweet,
My toes tingle, familiar sand beneath my feet.

Illusions of control, every trace left in me,
Blindedly bound, bottled up and sent to the sea.
Resisting is futile, considers nobody's sake
Strong is the urge to swim in this perfect mistake.

Deep breath is constant, borrowed time ticking,
Images of a fragile tomorrow is fleeting.
But even if there is no promise of forever
Tonight, under indigo skies, I surrender.


2 Hugs:

At 5/24/2007 07:46:00 PM, Blogger Mabel Garcia said...

100%
-mrs.gatchalian

 
At 5/25/2007 07:57:00 AM, Blogger Justine-Justin said...

lal... so poetic ah. teka. am i supposed to be reading in between the lines na naman dito? may celine dion moment na naman ba dapat dito?

QUESTION! pano un pinagusapan naten ule. un dapat install sa mga page na kagaya nitong atin... di ko ma figure out eh.pano ba makuha un ipp add???? help naman oh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home