Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Steady lang.

I don't blog when...

... there's too much to worry about. I know this has been a very effective cathartic outlet for me. But in times when the worry wart in me starts kicking in, I'd rather not blog it for posterity. Of course, life is not always a beach, but I don't want to highlight life's bitchiness in my archives. I'd deal with the nasty stuff, but as far as this blog goes, I'm trying to keep it happy.

... there's too much going on. My dad's episode. My sister's wedding. My up-to-my-neck workload. And massive torrent downloads to catch up on. Heroes anyone? Enough said.

... there's nothing going on. The thing with me is when I have all the time in the world to blog, I don't blog, for the reason that I have all the time in the world to blog. You say po-tay-toe. I say po-ta-to. You say laziness. I call it "lack of challenge".

Between this reason and the last, when do I blog then?

When everything is steady. When life is a pain, but alaxan can still cure it. When I catch myself and convince my stubborn brain to stop overthinking. To let it go, and just write it down.

Free yourself. It's never too late for brand new resolutions.

Labels: