Friday, March 09, 2007

There are friends. And there are best friends...

I know it's way emo, super trivial, and filled with drama I do not need in my life right now, but hell, got to give it props. Hi, I'm Lallie, and I'm addicted to "The Hills". Consider this my public service announcement. Don't watch it. You'll get hooked.

I am so into it that I've already watched season two twice over, and I can't wait to click the dl button for the next episode. I am so into it that I already have a dedicated playlist in my podpie for the tracks I downloaded from the series. I am so into it that last night the super tamad texter in me went into a text binge because seeing friendships deteriorate over a*holes in guises of very toothy-smiled excuses of boys make me appreciate my girlfriends even more. And I want them to know it right at that moment.

As expected, I am not alone.

Over SMS:

Me: I miss you, J!
J (time zones away): Lal! I miss you too!!! What's the matter alligator!? Something wrong?
Me: Wala lang. Was watching the hills, na emo lang ako about friends. Just want you to know you're missed, love you J!
J: Hahaha, what part na ng the hills dyan?! True true! That show makes me miss my bitches/bestfriends!

Yes, I love the show. And I so love my friends. And I hope despite the world changing, we never will. Hugs for everybody!

Labels: ,