Thursday, March 01, 2007

Gift of you. And a whole lotta cheese.

Since there's no February 29 (again) this year, beb and I have been celebrating our anniversary on either Feb 28th or March 1st for the last 2 years and this year's no different. Being more of the receiver (yes, I'm spoiled) in this relationship, I needed a make-up gift for all three years he has been so nice and in love with me despite my occasional moments of 'sapak' (definition of which will be discussed in another post. hehe). My search landed me in Ongpin, and with much asking around and saving up, the gift apparently didn't disappoint.


The boyfriend is as happy as a five year-old kid on Christmas day. Or a deprived 24 year old boyfriend of three years. Just take you pick.


So beb, thanks for the companionship in moments when you'd rather rest and sleep, the food in moments when you'd wished to have the last piece, the patience in moments when it's easier to give up, the love in moments when it's easier to walk away, the friendship in moments when you need to be somewhere else. But there's no somewhere else, there's no giving up, there's no walking away with you and me. There's just moments. And i couldn't feel more blessed. I love you more than ever, more than you'll ever know. 3 years and wishing for a long way to go. To just be.

Labels:

2 Hugs:

At 3/05/2007 10:24:00 AM, Blogger yeng said...

happy happy!

o, lagpas na ng 3 years and 2 days ha. wala pa bang itch? hehehe.

 
At 3/05/2007 12:08:00 PM, Blogger freefalldrifter said...

kala ko meron kahapon, buti na lang may terramycin hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home