Saturday, May 12, 2007

They're out of "party packs"!

I could just imagine what is going through the sales ladies' minds when they rang these up for me.


Wow. May party! Talaga namang assorted pa.

The clerks were going through it one by one in the slowest pace possible , inspecting them, asking each other as if that flavor was better than the next. Meanwhile, I was getting curious unwarranted looks from the line growing behind me.

Yes, so what? I like the variation. My sexual appetite is that massive. And I don't want to contribute to our country's population problem, not just yet. We intend to use three at a time, just to make sure. And I believe the chocolate one really tastes like chocolate. Just punch it out, will ya? The boyfriend and I are obviously kinda in a hurry.

Pinoys talaga. Napaka non-judgmental. (Insert appropriate level of sarcasm here.)

Labels:

2 Hugs:

At 5/14/2007 02:33:00 AM, Blogger Justine-Justin said...

kala ko boy bawag e. hahaha. san ang party?

 
At 5/14/2007 02:51:00 PM, Blogger freefalldrifter said...

kay es-em, will make kwento as soon as i get some sleep...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home