Saturday, July 15, 2006

Oh my sweet tooth!

Guess who's finally opening shop here in our beloved Philippines?

Krispy Kreme!

Got a hold of a daily as a enjoy my morning pandesal and right there, bearer of good news, is the business section. Apparently, i have one more reason to love Max's, aside from Piolo's lifesize image welcoming me in every visit. Yup, they're bringing Krispy Kreme here by the end of the year! Oh my oh my oh my! I feel my sweet tooth throbbing. Another delicious thing to fuel my love-hate relationship with complex carbohydrates. Ciello's, Go Nuts, Dunkin, Hot Loops, Mr. Donut. Ano ba? Super torn. Sumakay ka pa.

Low carb diet? Blah! Rather be plump and happy than be gangly and deprived. There's nothing in life like a sugar high. Me excited!

2 Hugs:

At 7/15/2006 07:10:00 PM, Blogger Unsugarcoated Reviews said...

oh my. that is good news! even i am excited :D

yup i agree, there's something about sweet stuffs (and food in general) that makes me happy too :)

 
At 7/17/2006 07:07:00 AM, Blogger freefalldrifter said...

right, cyberpunk, who needs drugs when you've got sugar? (",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home