Friday, June 30, 2006

Bliss-ter

most of the time,when i go weeks without blogging, it usually means i'm in a very happy place, im perfectly content in my little space in the world and there's no real reason to vent out, thus, no blogging.

not in this case. I chose not to write because i decided to practice a little tact, hoping it would spread like a contagious disease and reach those who need to exercise some. I was thinking maybe if i shut up for a little while, i can filter out unnecessary hostility and be less of a biatch (although, i publicly admit being a certified one). don't get me wrong, this is a very traumatic experience for me. I've never felt so offended lately that it brings out the very bad, bad side of me. I don't like the feeling. My bliss went kaput.

But i guess the silver lining out of all of these drama is that, THIS, too, shall pass, though not as quickly as i would have wanted to, hehehe. And despite my seemingly indifference about the whole situation, i sincerely wish everybody their piece of heaven on earth, whatever form it may come. As for me, i'll just work on bringing my bliss back, a pair of havi's might just get me started (",).

2 Hugs:

At 6/30/2006 06:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want a pair too!! waah!

as they say, shopping is still cheaper than seeing a psychiatrist hehehehe

 
At 7/01/2006 09:42:00 AM, Blogger freefalldrifter said...

halika na yeng, bilis, bili tayo sa mall of asia, super yung collection sa all flipflops, kung di lang sobrang nakakapagod yung mall na yun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home