Thursday, August 09, 2007

I love TP!

I am a happy fan!!!

So I've been addicted to Tristan Prettyman's music since I've first laid ears on "The Kiss" some time ago. It's practically my personal national anthem. Now, I've sing any of her songs by heart. Yes, even her cover of Britney Spears' Toxic. I've never appreciated Toxic ever, not since I heard TP (naks, TP! close haha) covered it. May sense pala yung kanta, minus the gyrating Britney in crystal-studded body suit. Akalain mo.


So, being a fan, I'm a frequent visitor of her myspace site. If I have a blinking online icon in Myspace, most probably I'm there to look at her site. You could imagine my delight when I read that she's gonna be in Singapore later this year. I swear, my heart skipped a beat. Then it beat twice faster. Palpitations ito.

So i decided to write her, to ask for her SG tour dates. Ay nagpaka-fan talaga ako. I did not even try to hide it. I love her music. I love her. And I let her know how awesome she is and that she's one of my goddess. Ay ganung level talaga.

And you could just imagine how my heart wanted to leap out of my chest when I saw this on gmail.


I was so excited to read it. May nginig factor pa yung daliri ko.


Too bad, I was late by several months. Pero hopefully, she'll come by near here for her new record. I am so excited. As long as there's a budget carrier flying to wherever she is here within South East Asia, literally through hell and high waters, I will fly. In a heartbeat.

Labels: ,