Thursday, August 17, 2006

Scarlet Letter

My Love,

I've got something to confess. It's better you hear it from me that from someplace else. I have been unfaithful. Forgive me, but i can't help to look around. The world out there is much too tempting to ignore.

I have to admit that I've been spending sometime somewhere. First here, because somebody told me we could keep it a secret. No one would ever know, and i was drawn. Then something more charming came my way, and I'm engrossed. We shared pictures, and made music and I'm afraid i'm shared some of our secrets with him. Not so deep ones, but our memories, nonetheless.

But I'm straightening things out now. I am drawing lines, so you, my love, won't feel disheartened. He will remain for trivial pursuits, while him, like all kept men, for mere entertainment. You, i will forever hold near to my heart, cause we have history. Hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me.

Love,
Freefalldrifter