Thursday, August 03, 2006

Ensay - what?!?

Thursdays are slow days at the shop so i wasn't expecting anything core-shaking to happen today. That was until i arrived at my desk and saw this....


Hallelujah!

Carbs. Carbs. Carbs. Oral Fixation. Carbs. Cheese. Eggs. Carbs. Oh my gawd!


It's massive. You could feed a whole barangay it. If God had this when He was multiplying bread, He wouldn't break a sweat (He didn't naman pero you get my drift). It's huge! It's like this big...


lost my face, plus my neck!

I am intimidated by the bread. My plan is to tackle it by bits and pieces until i finish it all, probably til Monday. No, call me selfish, but i am not planning to share. I'll just lug it around in my purse until the last glorious bite. Then i realized....


Paano na to?


Damn, this is one slow day...

4 Hugs:

At 8/03/2006 05:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bagay talaga to sa liwanag candle. who's the next celebrant? hahaha.

 
At 8/03/2006 05:29:00 PM, Blogger freefalldrifter said...

ang laki talaga nya, pwede ng throw pillow pag inantok ako hahaha

 
At 8/04/2006 11:10:00 AM, Blogger Mabel Garcia said...

im calling it "empire-nada"...hahaha... lal, 10 pcs of those could feed all of our sponsored children... hahaha!

 
At 8/04/2006 11:25:00 AM, Blogger freefalldrifter said...

oo nga... hahaha. pwede!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home