Friday, June 09, 2006

O.S.T. ng araw ko...

I need to remind myself, from time to time, that this is not a rat race. But sometimes i just can't help but feel that i'm getting left behind. Somebody told me it's ok to make mistakes, but it's hard to make peace with the mistakes i've been committing lately. i can't seem to shake the thought that i passed by a forked road sometime before, and i took the wrong turn. Hopefully, what lies ahead proves i didn't.

Consoling myself with: Billy Joel - Vienna


***

If i was stalking still in deep like (read: kina-crush) with my UCC, i would have flipped out this morning. But, di ba tapos na nga?

Who am i kidding? I can't even convince myself. Thank God, He gave me massive will power, or else i would have buried myself in shame and die an early death. Basta, no lines have been stepped on, the line is way beyond sight. This is still on the realm of harmless admiration. This is still healthy. Walang kokontra.

Smiling sheepishly while listening to : The Faders - Whatever it Takes

* * *

I've temporarily given up being shopgirl for a desk job at a trading co. Stressful days and sleepless nights bugged me. i'm trying this one out for size. Less people, more papers. Still trying to be less guilty for the trees being cut down to serve my purpose here. It's nearly been a month of working the phones, the workstation and the net, but so far i've gotten two hand and footspas, a month's worth of food supplements, two months worth of mobile bills and a vacation, all paid for by the corp. Hehehe, not bad for a day's work. Nothing like a perk to brighten up my day.

Winding the day down with : Sitti - Para sa Akin

3 Hugs:

At 6/13/2006 03:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's goin on? i smell some strugglin... hehehe. miss you lal!

 
At 6/13/2006 12:24:00 PM, Blogger freefalldrifter said...

i-eexercise ko ang aking madame auring powers at huhulaan kong si justine ka, magtago ba naman sa pangalang anonymous eh. kung si justine ka man i miss you too, and your olfactory nerve's still right on the money, pero may bago akong kwento hahaha, sa ym na lang pag nagkaabutan tayo.
kung di ka si justine, madame auring failed me... again ... hahaha.

 
At 6/14/2006 01:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha. NOW IM EXCITED FOR THAT KWENTO! yep yep. sa cyber world nagtatago ako sa ngalang (shet ngalan?!) anonymous! if we dont see each other at ym, i hope u email me the details. SOON.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home