Friday, June 02, 2006

Please, let it not come in threes...

this is one trying day!

woke up to a ruckus very early this morning. always have been a very light sleeper (even buzzing mosquitoes keep me awake at night) so a loud bang followed by shattered glass shook me from slumber. Apparently, we now play host to gang wars these days. Although greatly baffled because i don't remember signing myself up to any Sige-sige Sputnik application form, i'm still grateful nobody got hurt. The helpless tanods were called in and all they could do was to "i la-lagbuk na lang mam ser". It was barely dawn. This is not the way to start off a day.

after drowsing for a couple of hours, off to work i go. People close to me know i get cranky when i don't get my full eight hours, heck this wasn't even the best day to begin with. Who braved to push my button? I pity you mr. credit collector, you chose the wrong person to harass your way off to a commission today. I owe nothing to nobody but my parents, and since we obviously don't share DNA, and i don't know what the heck you're blabbering about, you bullied the wrong very cranky gal. If you and your species think you could throw scary legal gobbledegooks and make unwitting consumers piss in their pants in fear every damn day, you should have called in sick today. Although i may stall my way on my inevitable law school days, i still know the law dimwit. I do good b.s. too, way better than yours or you could ever hope to be. Who shitted in his pants today? Ooops, not me.

Kawawa ka naman, ako haharassin mo? Sure you wanna do that?

God, please give me patience. Preferably by the truckloads.

2 Hugs:

At 7/19/2006 08:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 7/20/2006 12:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home