Sunday, February 06, 2005

cure me...

caught a lil time for blogging, so let's have a lil recap of the weekend shall we?

*friday... woke up at 2:30 am, stayed awake til 10, of course, it's because of work, i can blog, but my brain can't function... and all that could possibly ache in my body ached, so i had to pass.

*saturday... woke up at 1:30 am, so that gave me a whopping 3 and a half hours of heavenly slumber, worked till 8 pm, then i just passed out, the peralejos kept calling to drag me to absynth, but knowing now that they'd stayed out til 4 am, im glad i passed out, i would just be a half awake company dreaming of sleep... pero as always, i promised "to make bawi"... (i should keep that promise sometime)

*today... woke up at 6 am to work (yes, i work on sundays... this is not a get- rich - quick scheme, i just had to) got off work at 9, which is not easy 'coz my boss is a bitch (hehehe) and went to mass with my beb. Then we bought cake for my mom (happy birthday, mama!) and went home to a feast, yumyum! Then after getting a slight rest from stuffing ourselves as if there's no tomorrow, my beb and i went to, where else? The tiangge. As usual, i bought stuff that aren't on my to-buy list and ended up not buying those that are on the list, but what the heck, i had fun. My beb calls it my "retail therapy"... hehehe, im sick, help me...