Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Class Act

I'm on the verge of losing my voice. My nose was stuffy. And to top it all off, i'm heartbroken.

Waking up with a massive headache, I called in sick and stayed home the whole of monday. Spent most of the morning sleeping, the afternoon, screaming. After forty minutes of regulation and another 5 spent battling out the remnants of season 69, they won. By two points. A heartbreaker.

But, I couldn't be more prouder to be BLUE! No shame in knowing the boys fought hard, with hearts on the line. Win or lose, it's the school we choose!

Congratulations to the Tigers. It's an ultimate sportsfan delight to watch a classy series played with such worthwhile opponents. Hats off to you guys.

As for the Eagles, there's always the next season. We'll tend to our broken hearts for the mean time and Team Ateneo with its formidable sixth man will be back. With greater hearts, greater passion. We believe!